Friday, July 22, 2011

Celebrating Baby Colton

Last Saturday we threw a shower for my sister-in-law Amy, who is expecting her baby boy Colton in September. Amy is doing a Noah's Ark theme in her nursery, so we went with an animal theme for the shower. It turned out super cute!

Most of these pictures are from my camera, but of course, my camera battery died mid-shower and I only got pictures of the food and decorations, so I am snagging a few from Amy's facebook.


There was a LOT of food!



Baby bath tub makes a cute Noah's Ark!

I love these little penguins.




Dessert table

I was in charge of cupcakes, cookies, and cake pops. I got my
friend/co-worker Gloria to make her famous cake pops in the
shape of animals. They turned out really cute
and even resembled animals in an ark (except there are
more than two of each).

I made the cookies and cupcakes.
Note: This is what I should have been doing Thursday night when I was at
the Harry Potter party! But it all worked out and everything got done.



Animal print cupcake wrappers were easy to make thanks to my trusty Cricut.

This was my gift to Colton...

and this. :)

All the fun gifts


Bailey and Nana
Poor Colton has two older girl cousins waiting to boss him around.
(At the moment, Bailey wanted to eat and not take a picture.)

Andrew and Amy, the proud parents-to-be

We're all excited to welcome the newest member of the family soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment